News and Appearances
After my move to Germany, I no longer participate in U.S.-based appearances or events. This may change if and when the right opportunities present themselves. I will likely travel to European destinations once I get settled. I will also be available for German and English language readings, presentations, panels and workshops.
I’m very excited to announce the following upcoming events.
- February 2019: Prerelease sale of my new prohibition novel, WHERE THE NIGHT NEVER ENDS
- March, 15, 2019: Release of WHERE THE NIGHT NEVER ENDS
- May 3/4: Writing Workshop VHS Solingen (German)
- June 22-24: Writers’ Conference, Dublin, Ireland
- July 7: Sommerfest Bibliothek Monheim
- September 1: Literary Hiking Day, Wuppertal
- December 7: Reading, Destille, Düsseldorf