News and Appearances
After my move to Germany, I no longer participate in U.S.-based appearances or events. This may change if and when the right opportunities present themselves. I will likely travel to European destinations once I get settled. I will also be available for German and English language readings, presentations, panels and workshops.
I’m very excited to announce the following upcoming events.
- February 2019: Prerelease sale of my new prohibition novel, WHERE THE NIGHT NEVER ENDS
- March, 15, 2019: Release of WHERE THE NIGHT NEVER ENDS
- May 3/4: Writing Workshop VHS Solingen (German)
- June 22-24: Writers’ Conference, Dublin, Ireland
- July 7: Sommerfest Bibliothek Monheim
- September 1: Literary Hiking Day, Wuppertal
- September 20: Vaterland, wo bist du? – Publication of the German translation of SURVIVING THE FATHERLAND (More Info here)
- October 22/23: Press Announcement for new novel, VATERLAND, WO BIST DU?
- November 9: Reading at ElkesART „Literarischer Salon“ in Düsseldorf-Garath – Thema: „So ein Donnerwetter!“
- November 15: Release day of WHEN THEY MADE US LEAVE: A Novel about Hitler’s Mass Evacuation Program for Children
- November 15: Release day of 47 TAGE: Wie zwei Jungen Hitlers letztem Befehl trotzten
- December 4: Reading, Josef Haus, Solingen (for residents)
- December 7: Reading, Destille, Düsseldorf – Thema Wundertüte
- December 11: Reading Altenhilfe, Solingen Wald, (for residents)
- April 24, 2020: VHS presentation/reading VATERLAND, WO BIST DU?, Solingen
- May 14, 2020: Culver Academies, Culver, IN, USA
- May 29, 2020: VHS Class – Introduction to Publishing, Solingen
- June 6 and 20, 2020: VHS Class – How to Write a Short Story or Novel, Solingen